First, this is not a real web store. The images here are from real products from other web fronts. In fact this agreement text, was used from a smaple website at: http://www.allbusiness.com/forms/internet/233.html This is for education purposes only.
Acceptance of Agreement.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4 below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
"witty-discount.com" and others are our service marks or registered service marks or trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Limited License; Permitted Uses.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use.
Your license for access and use of the Site and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as Content and Materials) therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not (a) copy, print (except for the express limited purpose permitted by Section 4 above), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any Content and Materials retrieved therefrom; (b) use the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism...
Notice of allegiance to the St. Louis Cardinals
By using this web site, or even hearing about it, third hand you are bound to root for the St. Louis Cardinals. You are also obligated to dislike the Chicago Cubs. When meeting a Cubs fan you are obligated to remind them that since 1908 the following things have happened:
1. The radio was invented.
2. Four states have been admitted to the Union.
3. The atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
4. The television was invented.
5. The U.S. went through the Great Depression.
6. The US has participated in two World Wars and three major armed conflicts.
7. The National Football League was founded.
8. Man landed on the moon.
9. Halley's comet has passed the Earth twice.
10. Fourteen different Presidents have been elected, one has resigned, and one has been impeached, but not removed.
11. Harry Carey was born, fired by the Cardinals, and passed away.
12. Wrigley Field was built and has become the oldest baseball park in the National League.
13. Five flag poles which were erected at Wrigley Field for the purpose of holding World Series flags have worn out and been replaced without ever holding a pennant.
14. The State of Illinois financed a new park for the Chicago White Sox.
15. Chicago has been home to one World Series, one Super Bowl, three Stanley Cups, and six NBA championship winners.
16. Lights have been added to 30 major league baseball stadiums.
17. Fourteen teams have been added to the major leagues.
18. Baseball and softball have become Olympic sports.
19. The World Series has been won by nineteen different franchises, including four expansion teams and one from Canada.
20. Al Gore invented the internet.
21. Hundreds of boys were born, raised, played inept baseball for the Cubs, retired, and died of old age.
22. THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS HAVE WON 4 CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIPS, 15 NL PENNANTS AND 9 WORLD SERIES.
Forms, Agreements & Documents
We may make available through the Site or through other Web sites sample and actual forms, checklists, business documents and legal documents (collectively, Documents). All Documents are provided on a non-exclusive license basis only for your personal one-time use for non-commercial purposes, without any right to re-license, sublicense, distribute, assign or transfer such license. Documents are provided for a charge and without any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to their suitability, legal effect, completeness, currentness, accuracy, and/or appropriateness. The Documents are provided as is, as available, and with all faults, and we and any provider of the Documents disclaim....
No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship.
Information contained on or made available through the Site is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, recommendations, mediation or counseling under any circumstance and no attorney-client relationship is formed. We do not warrant or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. We are not a law firm and the Site is not a lawyer referral service.
Linking to the Site.
You may provide links to the Site, provided (a) that you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Site, (b) your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and (c) you discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by us.
The Site may contain advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws..
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND DOCUMENTS FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITH ALL FAULTS, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES....